Vision, Mission & Objectives
To become a fountainhead of excellence in multidisciplinary innovative education and research to foster personal and professional success through the development of critical thinking, effective communication, creativity, spirituality and cultural awareness in a safe, accessible and affordable learning to serve the society and the nation.
- To foster multi-disciplinary approach in socially relevant research and explore new frontiers of knowledge.
- To focus on adoption of global best practices in teaching learning and innovation in all programmes with rigor and relevance.
- To develop linkages globally with government, industry, academia and alumni for knowledge generation, dissemination and application.
- To create a nurturing and spiritual environment for lifelong learning.
- Create a teaching - learning environment for providing ample scope for multifaceted development of local youths to promote inclusive education for all.
- Assist students to achieve them full potential through the concept of learning as a continuing and perpetual process and by promotion of an inclusive learning culture.
- Provide value and outcome based education.
- Cater professional/Add on/Certificate courses to learner centered paradigm of education.
- Intensive use of technology to provide research excellence frame work of education.
- Equip our students with technical and analytical skills to develop innovative solution to complex real life problems using existing and novel technologies. Comprehend and write
- Communicate effectively on complex activities with society at large, such as being able to effective reports and design documentation, made effective presentation, and receive clear instruction.
- Recognize the need for and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life- long learning in the broadest context of technological change.